Title: Copyright and Client Relations Administrator
Report: Manager, Repertoire
- Tracking and assigning copyright, membership services and Canadian release documents.
- Maintaining CMRRA’s song file with copyright registrations sent from our publishers following all procedures to ensure accuracy and validity.
- Tracking copyright, membership services and Canadian release documents
- Assigning documents to the appropriate staff member/department
- Interpret Common Works Registration (CWR) and accurately update our system.
- Interpret other electronic formats of songs registrations and update our system.
- Interpret song registrations sent via paper catalogues/email/verification letters and update our system.
- Identify problem registrations and contact publishers for further clarification.
- Identify counterclaim situations and alert the counterclaim department.
- Develop strong relationships with the clients to secure an increased retention and revenues
- Main point of contact for clients
- Work on special projects as they arise
Qualifications, Experience and Skills:
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Good judgment and problem-solving skills
- 1-3 years of administrative/office experience is preferred
- An outgoing personality with excellent people and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to multi-task and manage priorities effectively
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Knowledge of Notes based programs is an a asset
- Experience with Microsoft Office
What CMRRA Has To Offer:
- 35-hour work week and flexible work hours
- Annual fitness subsidy
- Summer Hours (compressed work week)
- Great Downtown location
- Casual Dress Code
Submit Your Resumé
Please submit your resume and cover letter to our website so we can get to know you! If you meet the criteria above, submit your resume here. Please reference the position title in the subject line, or if not applicable, your particular area of interest or expertise.
CMRRA welcomes all applicants for this position! We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace for all!
Committed to the principles of Employment Equity, we thank all candidates; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process.