Title: Quality Assurance Analyst
Reports to: Vice President, Operations
Salary: Commensurate with experience and qualifications
Years of Experience: 3 to 5 Years
Reporting to the VP of Operations, the QA Analyst is responsible for defining, developing, maintaining and executing automated and manual tests of software applications. In this role you will ensure software applications meet their business and system requirements by determining and defining software test plans and strategies, executing tests, preparing detailed reports of test results, and identifying and logging bugs.
- Assist with the implementation of automated tests and the tools
- Maintain and enhance continuous integration and test frameworks
- Maintain detailed documentation of code and software procedures
- Identify areas for QA automation, collect test data requirements, develop new metrics and techniques to maximize testing efficiency
- Identify, analyze and document defects found during testing, such as bug replication and verification
- Work in collaboration with the project team to make continuous improvements to testing coverage and reduce testing cycle time
- Provide comprehensive reports on test results
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Qualifications, Experience and Skills:
- 3-5 years of hands on experience of .NET software application testing
- BSc in Computer Science/Software Engineering or equivalent work experience in a similar position may be substituted for educational requirements
- In-depth experience in SQL scripting
- Demonstrated excellent analytical and problem solving skills in computer software and hardware
- Knowledge of C# and Visual Studio would be an asset
- Ability to work independently and/or within a team environment
- Consistent ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure where required
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Flexible/Adaptable to change when required
What CMRRA Has To Offer:
- Great benefits and Retirement Savings Plan
- Great Downtown location
- Casual dress code
To apply: Please submit your resume and cover letter here so we can get to know you!
CMRRA welcomes all applicants for this position! We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace for all! Committed to the principles of Employment Equity, we thank all candidates; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process.