What We Do
With headquarters in the heart of Toronto, Canada, the Canadian Musical Reproduction Rights Agency is a dynamic music licensing agency representing music copyright owners.
Established in 1975 and having contributed to many transformative moments in the music landscape since then, CMRRA are the market leaders in Canada for physical and digital mechanical licensing.
Our clients are music publishers and self-published songwriters who own the rights to the vast majority of songs recorded, sold, streamed and broadcast in Canada. To learn more about CMRRA visit our CMRRA in Brief page.
CMRRA is committed to fostering an environment where our employees, clients, and partners feel valued and supported. As leaders in the music industry, we recognize that building a diverse, equitable and inclusive organization is vital. Every day we aspire to do better than the day before because we wholeheartedly believe that there is strength in diversity and that we are stronger together.
We are committed to the principles of Employment Equity and invite applicants with all lived experiences to apply for this position. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process. We thank all candidates; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
What We Have To Offer
- Great colleagues who are involved in and passionate about the music industry
- Comprehensive benefit plan; and Group Retirement Plan with Employer matching program
- Summer hours (compressed work week)
- Convenient downtown location with Hybrid Office-Telework Program
- Casual dress code
Current Job Opportunities
We Would Love to Hear From You If You Are:
- A skilled communicator (listening, verbal and written)
- A team-player with a positive attitude
- A proactive solution-seeker
- Someone who has different lived experiences
- Open minded
- Diplomatic and tactful
- Responsible and reliable
- Flexible and adaptable
- Passionate about or have experience in the music industry
To submit your resume, please reference the position title in the subject line, or if not applicable, your particular area of interest or expertise. We are committed to the principles of Employment Equity and thank all candidates for their applications. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.